Eridanus...

The river of stars.
A brand name for the most delicious of delicious turkish delights
The one with mastik from Chios
Not around this year...

After the trees burned...




The river of stars...
Is the Milky Way




Oh, how much I dislike that name!
Milk....

And it came to mind because of all the things I have ever read...
From the worlds of spirits
From the worlds of science
Holy work
...reanimate the land.

Mending it
Something real like permaculture
...is far too real for me.

Instead
I've been stitching dreams into maps.

Micheal Dames
Doesn't get his facts right.

But he gave Silbury meaning

Erich Anton Paul von Däniken..
Bless his cotton socks!

The in-between, transition books and artifacts
Glitter.

So I drew the stars along the ground.

http://thu8an.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-river-of-stars.html

Popular Posts