Another blog?

I have had a domain name for years, now. I have web-space on at least two servers, but I want to make another site to fit alongside this one; a site in which I actually write what I want to say, as if there is a narrative behind my meander through myth and geography.

There should be a narrative.
I'm sure that there is one?

This site is notes and workings out, musing and lists. Nothing wrong with that, but it doesn't read like a story, there is no progression, no eureka moments of revelation.

Except there are, but they take place inside my head.

I don't know why I don't just use Google.docs (because sometimes it loses stuff?).

I should use my own server space, really.

I'm just too lazy to be doing with code, and then I start to play with Flash and make things that are too complicated.

Or perhaps this is the urge to get a new notebook (or the virtual equivalent) and that is, I'm sure a way to avoid getting deep into things...I will, after all spend ages looking at different backgrounds and colours.

The real problem is that reading a blog is like picking up a book that has been printed the wrong way around. The first page is always the last...

Oh well, I shall try to forget about that.
Here is the link: The Seven Gates.

Popular Posts